The Ventura County Professional Women’s Network remains true to our original purpose - supporting the whole woman. Our dynamic, open membership policy attracts a variety of backgrounds, professions and career levels. From re-entry women to highly trained executives, entrepreneurs and retirees. Women in transition from school to a profession, from one career to another, re-entering the workplace from homemaking or looking for new employment opportunities. Membership in the Network provides exposure to a wide variety of speakers who motivate, energize, and inspire our members to help them grow personally, as well as professionally.
VCPWN is, and always has been, completely independent, serving the needs of women in this community specifically. The Network gives back to that community by donating to the charities of our speakers, whenever possible.
• Monthly dinner meetings with speakers on topics of personal and business development
• Discounted Early-Bird Dinner Price
• Special events such as silent auctions and an annual small business expo
• Opportunities to market your business at the Members Networking Table
• Enhanced opportunity to market your business by being a meeting sponsor
• Practice your interpersonal and leadership skills in a non-threatening and nurturing environment
• Access to early-bird fees for monthly meetings
• Reduced fees for sponsoring and business expo participation
Download your membership application here
There are several ways to become a member of VCPWN. An application fee of $35 is added for the first year of membership.
You get all the benefits of membership for one year!
1 business - 3 people - All the benefits of membership for one year.
WEV graduates and current participants of any WEV program get all the benefits for half the price their first year of membership - the $35 application fee is waived. Renewal will be $130.
We’re so glad you’re renewing your membership!